Monday, August 10, 2009

SMK Air Putih Librarian Installation and Farewell Nite 2009

Saturday was a fully-scheduled day for me.
What a hectic day!!!
Kick start my day by helping my mum with her charity thing at St. Thomas.
Rushed back home and took a quick bath.
Packed my bag and shoot off to tuition.
After tuition, changed my bag and went and pick KitCheong up.
Headed straight to Vistana.
Reach there around 5.30pm.
Well.... I felt quite boring that time.
They were having fun splashing each other with water.
I can't blend in with them cause I'm the eldest there and it look weird for me to join in suddenly.
Waited for WeeShean and SinYee to arrive.
We chit chat a little while waiting for Pn. Yap tp arrive.
But unfortunately, we couldn't wait any longer.
SinYee had to rush back for dinner and I had to rush for my 2nd tuition.
Promised them will be back to the hotel after my tuition.
So.... Clock striked 10pm.
Went and pick up WeeShean and headed to Vistana.
Boy!! Am I a reckless driver.
Drove like nobody's business.
My parking freaked WeeShean a little.
Hahaha.... Sorry girl.
Met up with KerLee there.
We were in time to see the ending part.
Goshhh.... I nearly fainted on the spot after seeing the last performance.
And I think the hotel workers had great pleasure laughing at that performance.
It was a draw-dropping moment!
So horrible!!!
We spent the next hour taking loads and loads and loads of pictures
But I'm lazy to upload it here.
Went home quite late.
A little nagging from my mum....
Biasa la tu.
That day was tiring but hell fun!!!!!


Pn. Yap, Form 5 pps and us 3 seniors!
Sighh.... Pn. Yap asked WeeShean and KerLee about me and him. They told Pn. Yap that we broke up. Pn. Yap said 'That's better'. Hahaha.... Ended!!!!!! For real!!!!!
p/s: WeeShean, congrats!!!! Find me 1 as good as ur 'soon-to-be' bf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment