Monday, August 10, 2009

Home Quarantine

Had been quite sick last week.
I had all the symptoms of H1N1.
Except for coughing.
Flu, headache, bodyache, fever....etc etc
You name it, I had it all.
Freaked my parents a little.
Was so deadly sick.
I skipped school for 3 days in a row.
Was quite happy the first day.
Then it turned to nothing but boredom.
I watch so many CDs.
Listened to so many songs.
Played with the dogs.
But didn't study at all.
Hahaahaa....
Such a lazy bumb.
Who cares...??
Though exam is just around the corner. (like I care...)
Now, I'm as fit as a fiddle.
But my mum is still kinda worried about the whole H1N1 thingy.
What to do...
Over-protective.
Anyways,
That disease spread quite fast.
Sometimes I wish to get this sickness.
Then I'll die and leave this pathetic world.
But that will be totally dumb.
Well........
Getting this sickness is like winning lucky draw or something like that.
Almost impossible to happen (on me).

No comments:

Post a Comment