Wednesday, July 1, 2009

When Dark Images Forge

Today's school was quite fun.
In the sense that we did a little ice-breaking session.
Conducted by Pn. Azizah, our PA teacher.
And.... All kinds of weird names pop out.
Though we had a little difficulty in memorizing those names.
(Teacher tested on us! =.=)
And now, I have another new nickname.
Thanks to those malay boys.
Syukur started it first during our meeting at Kelab Keusahawan.
And now that naughty Khairi spread the words around!
(L6A4 students will know. Don't want to tell out here. Hahaha...)
My kids will laugh at this when they grow up.

Oh ya, and we taught those malay boys chinese.
It was so damn freaking funny.
Khairi, Firdaus, Asnawi and Putra was so keen to learn.
So we taught them a few simple words.
Which tickle my tummy to the bone when they say those words.
Their pronunciation were so weird till the point that we lost out of ideas to teach them.
We didn't teach them anything bad of course.
Though I wanted to. *giggles

Today is Amuthan's birthday too.
And his sweetheart bought a cake for him.
Green Tea Cake.
That totally brought my mood down.
And just reminds me of him.
Those flashbacks hurt so bad that its very obvious that I'm not in a good mood.
Kept thinking of him.
Which I'm trying not to do so.
Felt really awful.
Every bite of the cake is a torturing moment.
Kills me deep.

Tew Tew found his sweetheart, I guess...
But he denies it. As usual....
Will be gossiping about him from tomorrow onward.
= )

Crossed fingers all the way back from school.
Don't know why I did that.

Special shoutout: Happy Birthday June Lee Chelyn on 28/6. Faster come back from Aussie next year! And don't bring back H1N1. Lols...

No comments:

Post a Comment