Friday, July 17, 2009

The Sun Will Come Out, Tomorrow....

It's been a month now since the day we broke up.
To be honest, I can't let him go.
Everytime bumping into him at school hurts so bad.
I even have the intention to change school
Just so that I won't have any chances to see him anymore.
Felt like a total stranger with him.
Never talk, never smile....
Don't know how to face this harsh reality.
But I know I have to.
Cause he's not loving me anymore.
I don't know why he can forget everything just like that.
But I can't
I'm waiting for time to pass
Hoping that time will fade those feelings away.
Every day, every hour, every minute, every second....
Is a torture for me.
I am strong
But ain't strong enough for this.
All I can do is hold back my feelings.
There's much more to explore in this life.
Including my love life.
When will I manage to erase this piece of memory from my mind??
It's a big fat lie if I say I don't love him anymore.
Felt like a knife stabbed in my heart.
I can't tell him 'I love U'
Nor can I tell him 'I miss U'....

No comments:

Post a Comment