Monday, July 13, 2009

Saturday Fever...

11/7

I started off my day in a quite embarrassing way.
Sighhh.....
It was so so so embarrassing till the point I feel like digging a hole and bury myself.
Went to school around 8am for PBSM activities.
And had lots of fun.
Learn to tie knots and stuff.
Everything went well.
Until....
The time when we were learning to deal with casualties.
1st attempt to carry the 'dummy' failed.
When we tried the second time......
Damn!!!!
Muscle cramp!!!!
It was so damn freaking pain.
Nearly all of the seniors helped in easing off my cramp.
I nearly shrieked out loud.
But I didn't
Cause it's already embarrassing enough
Maybe I did shout a little
But in a slightly softer way
Everyone paused on what they were doing and the attention was all on me.
I apologized to them.. OF COURSE!!!

Went for sushi with them girls in the afternoon.
You'll get the point after seeing those pictures.
And it's a early birthday celebration for WeeShean.
So....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEESHEAN!


















Happy Birthday WeeShean~~
There's this cute Form 4 guy.
Hahaha....
This is so fun.
What an enjoyable way to go through my miserable days.
Muahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment