Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my 19th

Yay.... I'm officially 19.
Yeah.... 1 year older.
Nothing special today.
Though I wanted to meet him so much...
Feel like sms-ing him and say "Hey, today's my birthday!" = P

And today is also the day where chinese eats rice dumplings~
I forgot what's the occasion they eat dumplings = P
Anyway, I've waited for 18 years to reach this day.
My mom born me out on this exact same day 19 years ago.
She said she was eating rice dumpling when I was about to pop out.
My grandparents said that I'm very greedy and eager to come out to eat those dumplings.
Well.... I think I proved them wrong.
I don't fancy rice dumpling...

Hope JiaLi and WenNee are having a blast too cause we share the same birth day~

Thanks to KerLee's mother for preparing a delicious lunch for me.
Thanks to WeeShean for calling me even though it's late at night = )
Thanks to David for calling me for 15 times in the middle of the night! (Sorry for not answering)
Thanks to Bao for singing me birthday song all day long (As in WHOLE DAY~)
And thanks to the rest who wished me a very happy birthday.
Appreciate a lot...

I'll be making a wish tonight.
Wanna do it at 10.42pm~~
Crossing my fingers~ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment