Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Know....

Cheers! I'm gonna be a proud owner of SE AINO soon.
(Only if I don't regret it last minute)
I got a feeling that I will back out.
Sigh.........
It's just a phone!
Decide la Joanne Lee!!!!

Nothing much happened this few days.
Feel like a busybody during this holiday.
Especially about YM and KS stuff.
Hehehehe....
Hope they'll make it!!!
*Crossing my fingers!*
And as usual, complained lots of stuff to Yun.
So does she = P
Gossiped a lot about the people around us.
But it's the only way for us to release all our stress out, I guess.
Since we had so much problemos.
And not to mention we couldn't hang out as much as we used to.
Sigh... Miss those good old days!

My cousin Sha just broke up with her bf.
Feel sad for her.
Knows exactly the situation she's going through now.
Hard to move on, can't get over it and keep thinking of the sweet moments.
Ya... I went through that too.
Though it's hard but still it's a lesson learned.
Hope she can cope with it.
Seeing her post those sad stuff on fb do gives me a little heartache.
The exact same feelings when I broke up.
Kinda weird.
She broke up around the same week as I broke up last year.
Well, she'll do fine!
We came from the same family.
Our heart are trained to be as hard as steel!

Listening to Khalil Fong's songs.
Now I know why I friend went head over heels for him~
Superb!

JoJo will stop blogging from today onward.
Seriously can't blog anymore.
This time not because of internet access.
But I'm not having a laptop anymore.
Till I have my handphone = )

3883 ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment