Friday, May 24, 2013

reminisce

It's been very long since I last write any thing here.
I have this sudden urge to blog again.
Mainly because I'm all alone and have nothing better to do.
I should get my hands on the assignments now but urghhhh....
You get what I mean.
Was browsing through fb and here to look back on my past.
Hell I saw my past!!
There are many of those 'how can I be so silly doing that' moments.
And not to mention how much I've aged.
Better not touch on that. *sensitive issue! *

Anyway, I obvious thing that I realise about myself is that, as time pass, I become more passive and introvert
Something must have gone wrong somewhere!
Ever since I broke up with *ahem*, I guess it's hard to start a whole new relationship.
Of cause I have fond feelings towards others.
It's not like I'm lesbian or what ..!!
Just that it's hard to open up again.
Better not talk about this too cause this topic is no fun! XD

Actually, I have nothing to write about.
Hahaha...
Just so happen the thought of visiting my blog pops out.
And I ended up writing this post.
Hmm.... I guess I'm missing something somewhere.
Well.... will search for the missing pieces and place them back.
I miss my ji mui(s)!!

Talking about randomness!
I love you! To whoever you may be in the future.♥
JIWANG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment