Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's Not Easy To Be Me

Will there be any peace??
Don't they get fed up??
The only time I get is when they are away from me.
For some reason that's the only time I have peace in my mind.
Once they're back,
All that's pop out in my mind are 'They're gonna start it again', 'They're gonna start again', 'Again...'
I have headaches every single time they come back.
EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!
Is like I have to think of what to say, how to reply, how to react.
I'm literally acting in front of them.
With all the scripts running in my head... 'Say this', 'Don't say that', 'Should I keep quiet?'
Move, don't move... Hide, don't hide.... Speak, don't speak...
Even I start to doubt every thing I do now.
It's so annoying!!!
Sometimes I even thought of moving out
It's just so irritating and just URGHHHHH........!!!!!
 I'm proud of myself for being this great actor.

I'm happiest when I'm with my dog. ALONE!!!
I'd rather face the tv and laptop whole day then to see them for a minute!
That's my wish now!
To be by myself.
Don't blame me if one day I just leave

슬픈
아픔
너무 섭섭해
알아??
너... 몰라....

No comments:

Post a Comment