Thursday, March 31, 2011

Times Flies...

Haven't update my blog for a very looooong time.
Hahaha...
Partly is because I don't have internet access.
Yes! Again! I wonder what happened to that free wifi services....
Too many users like me I guess XD

Anyways, about ME now.
Went for a 4 days trip to Sabah.
Yawn yawn.... Nothing fun or interesting there.
I rather stay in Kuantan.
I didn't even eat any seafood!!!!!
No crab, no prawn, no lobster, no clam, no nothing!!!!
But it wasn't that bad cause I'm allergic to seafood and my lips were cracking.
The worst part was my dad wanted to take a look at UMS.
A total NO NO for me!!

Last week, went back to school for Anugerah Kecemerlangan.
Some sort of ceremony where I'll attend only because I'm in the list.
Haha!!
I know... Bad!
It's my first time and my last time to be on a stage to accept any awards during my secondary school life.
A bit late right?
But better than nothing.
We have to dress in a robe!
For pete's sake! We're just 20. We haven't even enter university.
And why on earth do they have dress code if they already planned something for us.
Total waste of money for me to buy something appropriate!
At least we look better than the younger ones.
Imagine those 16-year-old kids wearing them.
*Laugh!*
The best part was the cash!
RM250. Not bad!
Took some pictures.
Unfortunately it's in my sister's camera.
Can't upload!
Sobs!

About my job.
Gosh... I'm so bored of it!
Those kids really drive me crazy.
I wanna quit! So badly!
I can't take it any longer!
I wanna go to kl.......
Have to wait and see.
Hope luck is on my side
*crossing fingers*

I guess that's it.
I brag about my job so many times till I don't feel like mentioning it.
Just makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment