Saturday, May 22, 2010

Movie Craze

Despite all of my entertainments had been 'moved out',
I still have my laptop and the internet access (thanks to whoever that line belongs to = P)
Well.... Had been watching lots of movies these few days.
And I've watched most of them back in the past.
How much I missed those shows
'Parent Trap', 'A Cinderella Story', Bedtime Stories', 'Enchanted', etc etc...
Some of them brought laughter to me while others just makes me cry...
You know... those romantic and 'happily ever after' shows~
It only happens in fairy tales, I guess...
You can't expect a knight in shining armor with his well groomed horse waiting on your doorstep with a rose on his hand asking you out on a date.
I mean... If we're still in the eighties, we might get a chance to feel those romantic feelings.
Guys in their finest tux all nervous to bring girls out for a ball and dance with the melody of musics played so soothly.
But now.... All guys are dressed in jeans and shirts. They bring girls to clubs and jumping and hopping along with those rock musics.
Sometimes I felt that my parents' generations is much more happier and more romantic.
As for love... Happily ever after... I don't think it will happen.
fantasy will remain as fantasy.
And reality... It's been by our sides for as long as we live.

*Lyrics from a song "A life goes by, Romantic dreams must die"*

Pretty true, it's too far to be grasp.

p/s: I'm switching to writing diary soon. Partly is because I won't be having internet access anymore. Besides that, I need a little privacy...

No comments:

Post a Comment