Saturday, April 3, 2010

Karnival Sukan 1 Malaysia 2010

An event that will be organized every year by SABS sixers.
The board of MPPT6 had been working hard to ensure the success of this event.
But not all did their job according to the list.
Somehow, we non AJK MPPT6 felt that there's no unity in the board.
As if there's three different gang of people.
People misunderstanding each other.
There's no respect for each other.
No teamwork, no coordination.
Nothing....
And it'll just make things worse.
Everyone has their own views and opinions.
Everything was kinda mess up.
But I still think they manage to pull things off.

Had been running up and down.
Never knew registration could be so so so tough.
By the way, I didn't win a thing
But I was so happy to see SABS male team won the 'tarik tali' event.
I shouted like a maniac.
I sounded kinda man though...
But who cares???!!!
There's no cute hunk for me to crush on.
As long as there's no one attractive, I don't mind how I look or sound.
Of all the shouting, I partially lost my voice.
My throat hurt so bad right now.
And I think I'm gonna be sick within this week.
Oh, and I sprain my butt. Again!
Sighhhhh.....

Thanks to KerLee, Bao, Jen, Bian and Ann for helping me out.
I wouldn't manage to do everything without you guys!
Muackz~~~
Love you guys!

p/s: Had an early 6.30am breakfast. The next meal I had next was around 6.30pm. 10 hours interval without food. I'm glad I didn't have gastric or whatsoever

No comments:

Post a Comment